Category Archives: Lancaster, PA / Franklin & Marshall College
An “analytique” of C. Emlen Urban’s Stiegerwalt House (constructed 1894-1896) at 632 W. Chestnut St., Lancaster, PA. Advertisements
“Roslyn” (P.T. Watt Mansion). 1896. Marietta and N. President Ave.
David Rose Mansion. c.1891. W. Chestnut St. Much original detailing has been lost.
Rathfon Houses. 238 and 240 N. Duke. The exterior of 238 has been extensively modified; the porch has been enclosed.
Wohlsen Mansion – 537 W. Chestnut St. – 1893-1894. Some original detailing, such as the clustered porch columns and the porch railing, have been lost.
Rowhouses at 122-144 College Avenue (1892-1893). On many of these houses, much decorative detailing has been lost. Some exterior features have been extensively modified.